WS-Transfer Sample Guide
This samples demonstrates how to enable a WS-Transfer (xfer) support for an
HOW TO BUILD THE SAMPLE
The xfer-sample is located in the samples directory which is in the WSO2WSAS
To build the samples you need the Apache Ant build tool
Follow these steps:
- Start the WSO2WSAS server
- Switch to the xfer directory
e.g. cd C:\wso2wsas-2.1\samples\xfer
- Type ant and press enter
HOW TO CONFIGURE SERVICES
To enable WS-Transfer support for samples services, follow the following
- Log in to WSAS Console
- Click on the List link in the Manage\services section on the left hand
You will see CustomerService service has been already deployed.
- Click on the CustomerService link in deployed services table(in Service Groups)
- Clink on the Module link in service management page.
- Select wso2xfer from the drop down list and click the engage button
RUNNING THE CLIENT
- Switch to xfer sample directory in terminal
- Run run-client.bat (or run-client.sh if you are in Linux)
- The results will be printed to the console.