WSO2 Developer Studio is a one stop solution for all most all the development tools you will ever need
for our carbon products. Easier, faster and more efficient development cycle for you is now possible.
The prime aim of Developer Studio is to help you with the every phase of development on your SOA. i.e.
You can find information regarding following topics in our documentation.
- Overview to WSO2 Developer Studio
This gives you a quick glance to WSO2 Developer Studio.
- WSO2 Developer Studio Features
This gives you a quick insight to what WSO2 Developer Studio can do in WSO2 product wise.
- Installation Guide
This includes how to install WSO2 Developer Studio in Eclipse.
- Getting Started with Developer Studio
This explains how to create a C-App project after successfully installing Developer
- Application Server Tools
- Enterprise Service Bus Tools
- Governance Registry Tools
- Data Services Server Tools
- Business Process Server Tools
This explains how to create a BPEL data flows using Developer Studio.
- Gadget Server Tools
This explains how to create a gadget artifact using Developer Studio.
- Carbon Tools
- Advance Server Extensions
- Life Cycle Management of a Carbon Application Archive (CAR)
- This explain how to manage different life cycles of your application.
- Apache Maven Support
This explains how to create a Carbon Archive (CAR) using Apache Maven commands.
- Testing and Deploying