Effective IT organizations capture business activity, usage activity, policy decision events, policy violations, policy exceptions, and governance key performance indicators. Monitoring service endpoints, ESB servers, and mediation flows can proactively identify system failures and enable error recovery before the issue interrupts business operations. The WSO2 Business Activity Monitor provides a flexible framework that easily integrates with ESB middleware and delivers a capable monitoring solution.
In this webinar, Kasun Weranga will present how to monitor your ESB server(s) using the WSO2 Business Activity Monitor. He will demonstrate the monitoring capability available when integrating BAM2 with Mule ESB.
He wll discuss -
- Monitoring the ESB server's system resources (CPU usage, Memory consumption) through JMX.
- Monitor the statistics of deployed services through JMX.
- Use of High performance, low latency, Non-blocking, multi-threaded API for publishing events from Mule ESB to BAM.
- Capturing useful data by inspecting payloads of messages going through Mule ESB.
- Analyzing the captured data and visualizing it in dashboards.
- Real time monitoring using Complex Event Processing.
Kasun Joined WSO2 in September 2010. He is a software engineer and a member of the Data technologies
team, focusing on the WSO2 Business Activity Monitor. In addition to his product development efforts he has provided technology consulting on customer engagements, including customer QuickStart programs.
Kasun is an active contributor of the Apache Hive,Hadoop and Cassandra projects. He has also been
selected as a trainer for the WSO2 training partnership program. Additionally his paper “A Visual Editor for Complex Event Processing”, was highlighted at the ACSIT conference held in Chennai, India.